Monday, August 13, 2012

Intuition as Initiation

As I sat at a kind of nerve-wrenching appointment bright and early this morning, I opened my trusty, coffee-stained copy of Women Who Run With the Wolves by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes. My eyes landed on this passage: "...having a lover and friends who look at you as a true living breathing entity, one that is human but made of very fine and moist magical things as well...a lover and friends who support the criatura in you...these are the people you are looking for. They will be the friends of your soul for life. Mindful choosing of friends and lovers, not to mention teachers, is critical to remaining conscious, remaining intuitive, remaining in charge of the fiery light that sees and knows." from Chapter 3 'Nosing Out the Facts: The Retrieval of Intuition as Initiation'.
And I am so happy to report that this was a reminder as I feel so loved and supported by so many far and near. Yes, all of you, I carry the light of so many, it helps to guide my way. Thank you...

No comments: