Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vaults Within Squared

Intentions set do not always equal intentions met...also the pesky detail of a computer that got all messed up.
That is why I have not written a blog for one bit of my trip.
Oh this trip....so much has happened and now I don't even know where to start and I only have a moment.
I am in Bellingham, WA right now. It is cool and grey today, but we still went swimming in Lake Padden. I made chicken soup with the bones that I have carried in my cooler and frozen in friends' freezers along the way. It feels very cozy here. The leaves are starting to change and I am beginning to feel the pull of fall myself.
I am hoping for a smooth re-entry into Cali life.
Hopefully more soon....

2 comments:

Jenell said...

She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes...

Woo-Hoo!

Shannon said...

It will be nice to have you back in the neighborhood!